Speaking & Events
If you're looking for a bright, engaging, energetic speaker for your next event, book Kristen today. Despite the photo up above, you'll rarely find her behind the lectern. Her workshops are guaranteed to inspire, educate and ignite laughter that can only be fully appreciated by those in the accounting industry!
EdwardJones | September 20 | Grand Rapids, MI | Attracting Talent to Small CPA Practices
Ohio CPA Society | September 26 | Cincinnati, OH | Strategy of Me and Delegation Best Practices
Selected Past Events
AICPA Edge Conference | Strategy of Me
Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs Women's Leadership Conference | Taking the Difficult out of Difficult Conversations
AICPA Emerging Partner Leadership Forum | Taking the Difficult out of Difficult Conversations
CPAmerica | Engagement & Retention - Winning the Talent Wars
Indiana CPA Society Genesis Group | Connecting Conversations
High-level learning objectives are listed below, feel free to contact us for session descriptions and more information.
Taking the Difficult out of Difficult Conversations
- Why we avoid difficult conversations and what makes them difficult in the first place.
- How you can use listening, dialogue and emotional awareness to lighten the burden of, and prevent, difficult conversations.
- Tactical methods for reducing the challenges of delivering unwelcome news to individuals and groups.
Creating Client Experiences that Increase Profitability
- Learn what creates loyalty in professional service practices
- Identify client touch-points and associated client-experiences
- Understand the client’s perspective: what do they want and what do they value
- Learn how to get, and utilize, relevant client feedback
Networking for Introverts, and their Co-Workers
- Why (many) accountants hate networking, and why networking is important
- Venues and strategies that work for you
- Recognizing and rallying networking newbies
Contact us for availability and other topics that may align with your event’s theme.